Friday, July 31, 2009

~Finally~

~finally~!!!
u wanna know why?i can join CCA!!!Ermm....guesss wat i wanna join...
NETBALL!!!

U wanna know why?I like playing it lah!aiyo...(sorry for the language)

Not only that.I can meet people from other schools...like...Tanjong Katong Primary School

Like dat...Now is 4.08pm.Please...tag on my tagboard.Im so ~HAPPY~

I dont know why?Lets talk about sumthin else...

Do you like CARE BEARS?Well I DO!SO... if u wanna give me a present or sumthin...

Just Give anything that Are part of CARE BEARS stuff...(e.g. Care bear plush toy)

Ermm... I love my new blogskin...i hope i will stay with it...SO...

Lets talk about today..wat i did in school..

I see Agnes pull Singapore flag at 7.30...cuz i ready did it yesterday..yesterday..

It was fun...yesterday didnt do cuz thurs...come skool at 8am..so no need...

Thn after dat I went to class...STUDY BLAH..blah..BLAH...

Ermm....well...If u are reading this...im HAPPY!!!

~yay~ cant wait for thursdays netball playplayplay!!!

I like School...idk?dunno wats idk?ask on the taggie board...

I hope i can post again at night..so i can tell you wat i did the WHOLE day!!!

Deal?Ok!!!GOOD...:D ONLY got ONE homework!!!this is wat i hate the most!!!

HOMEWORK!!!HOMEWORK always take up my time..within dat time...

i can..play computer...read story books...go SHOPPING...

ANd many more..i hate homework...u?Well...

I guess i have written down quite alot
of things ready...brb.. :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home